Environmental Awareness, Environmental Knowledge, and Environmental Promotion by the Government towards Environment Friendly Concept on Semarang Small and Medium Enterprises

Pinem, Robetmi Jumpakita and Alfian, Muhammad Faizal (2021) Environmental Awareness, Environmental Knowledge, and Environmental Promotion by the Government towards Environment Friendly Concept on Semarang Small and Medium Enterprises. In: ICISPE 2020, 9-10 October 2020, Semarang, Indonesia.

[img]
Preview
Text (PDF)
eai.9-10-2020.2304785.pdf - Published Version

Download (315kB) | Preview

Abstract

Environmental problem is one of the issues that continues to be hot every year because it has a direct influence on human life. . This research uses a combination of quantitative and qualitative research. In this study, the population is MSMEs in Central Java, Indonesia. This study only takes a few people who are representative. The sample used must be able to represent and reflect the existing population. The number of samples in this study were 30 respondents, namely small and medium enterprises in the city of Semarang who have implemented an environmentally friendly concept in the businesses they run. The analysis technique used in this study is a quantitative analysis technique, the aim is to estimate the quantitative effect of changes in one or several other events using Lisrel software tool. Used to test the validity and reliability test, test coefficient, regression test and coefficient of determination. The amount of Environmental awareness, Environmental knowledge and Environmental Promotion towards the exogenous latent variable Environmental Concept is shown by the R square value (R2), the R square value 0.80 shows the contribution/effect of Environmental awareness, Environmental knowledge and Environmental Promotion to the Environmental Concept of 80.0%, the remaining 20.0% is influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Uncontrolled Keywords: environmental awareness knowledge promotion smes
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Depositing User: EAI Editor IV
Date Deposited: 10 May 2021 09:58
Last Modified: 10 May 2021 09:58
URI: https://eprints.eudl.eu/id/eprint/3209

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item