A Study on the Needs for Guidelines on Part-And-Whole-Based Training for Volleyball Smash Basic Technique

Wicaksono, Danang and Hidayatullah, Furqon and Kristiyanto, Agus and Purnama, Sapta (2020) A Study on the Needs for Guidelines on Part-And-Whole-Based Training for Volleyball Smash Basic Technique. In: Proceedings of the 5th International Seminar of Public Health and Education, ISPHE 2020, 22 July 2020, Universitas Negeri Semarang, Semarang, Indonesia.

[thumbnail of eai.22-7-2020.2300262.pdf]
eai.22-7-2020.2300262.pdf - Published Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution No Derivatives.

Download (360kB) | Preview


This study aims to identify coaches’ needs for guidelines on training volleyball spike basic techniques, combining both part and whole training methods. Data in this descriptive study were collected using questionnaires filled out by 39 volleyball coaches in Special Region of. Data were then analyzed using quantitative descriptive method reported in percentage. Results indicated that coaches (100%) agreed that a combination of part and whole train-ings was effective and capable of maximizing the quality of volleyball spike basic tech-niques. 40% of the respondents claimed highly necessary while to the other 60%, guide-books to volleyball spike basic technique combining part and whole training methods were necessary. In regard to availability of instrument for assessing performance on volleyball spike technique, 63% of the coaches claimed that practical instrument for assessing spike technique performance of beginner volleyball athletes remained absent in sensor systems because the sensors used in UDM devices use laser sensors.

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Uncontrolled Keywords: spike volleyball part training whole training
Subjects: R Medicine > RA Public aspects of medicine
Depositing User: EAI Editor II.
Date Deposited: 13 Nov 2020 13:08
Last Modified: 13 Nov 2020 13:08
URI: https://eprints.eudl.eu/id/eprint/773

Actions (login required)

View Item
View Item